At Mount Calvary Cemetery Group, we take great pride in what we do. Our purpose is to:
- Help families make well-planned preparations in their time of need
- Provide a peaceful and soothing environment where people can gather to honor the life of a loved one
- Preserve longstanding traditions and customs
- Offer personalized and affordable services and products
- Reach out to the greater community We believe that the success of any business requires dedication and professionalism. In our business, in particular, it also requires a great deal of kindness, compassion and attention to detail. You’ll find these qualities in each and every member of our staff here at Mount Calvary Cemetery Group.
Once you request our services, we will immediately put our experienced funeral professionals to work for you. A single, dedicated individual will stay in contact with you every step of the way and guide you through the decision-making process. He or she will carefully explain your options, make recommendations at your request, take care of all the small details, and ensure that you and your family’s personal touch is always present.
Every life has a story that needs to be told. Our on staff Funeral Celebrant is trained and certified in providing meaningful end-of-life ceremonies. A celebrant provides a funeral service that is personalized to reflect the personality and life-style of your loved one.
Here's what some of the families we have served had to say:
"You'll probably say it's just my job, but I hope you realize how important your help was to our family."
"Thank you for being so compassionate and understanding."
"We deeply appreciate your kindness, your patience and your expertise."
"Thank you for all of the time you so graciously and generously gave to me."
"Thanks for everything you have done for me this year to get through this difficult time in my life."
"Your patience and excellent help are appreciated."
"Thank you for your support and guidance during this difficult time. We would not have been able to do it without you."