What is a Professional Service Fee?
The Cemetery's Professional Service Fee includes basic services relating to the final disposition of the deceased, as well as the general care and operations of the cemetery. These fees include, but are not limited to the use of the cemetery’s professional, union and non‐union staff, facilities and equipment used to process and complete the request for interment, entombment or inurnment privileges as well as maintaining the cemetery. The processing of each disposition involves:
The verification of:
- The right of burial privileges
- The correct permanent interment location
- The coordination between cemetery personnel/grounds, funeral director and/or family members.
The processing involved in the proper authorization for each individual burial service includes:
- Obtaining and processing of necessary permits and authorization
- The preparation and restoration of each disposition space
Please click this link to access our Professional Services Fees.