Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Mount Calvary Cemetery Group

Cemeteries

Originally United German and French Roman Catholic Cemetery Association of Buffalo, Mount Calvary Cemetery Group is comprised of five distinct cemeteries in Cheektowaga, New York, just outside of Buffalo, consisting of 360 acres.

 Mount Calvary

  Mount Calvary Cemetery was founded as United German & French Roman Catholic Cemetery in 1859, changing its name in 1982. The cemetery property known as Mount Calvary is located at the north end of Pine Ridge Road. The first burial in the grounds was 1925. The corporation's office is located here.

» Cemetery Overview
» Available Property Map
» Mausoleum Complex

     Ridge Lawn

      Ridge Lawn Cemetery a non-sectarian cemetery incorporated in 1897 became part of the Mount Calvary Cemetery Group in 1984. The entrance way off Harlem Road brings you to the Stonehenge Memorial a unique and lasting tribute built with stones from the Welland Canal creating a tranquil setting as a final resting place.

    An enclosed Chapel Columbarium with vaulted ceilings provides a warm peaceful place for small informal services and a quiet sitting area allows a loved one to relax and reminisce. Bronze trimmed glass or marble niches are available for those individuals selecting cremation.

    » Cemetery Overview
    » Available Property Map

       United German and French

        United German & French Roman Catholic Cemetery was founded in 1859 by representatives of six Roman Catholic parishes in the city of Buffalo. Our founding name is now used to refer to our first & oldest cemetery.

      » Cemetery Overview
      » Available Property Map

         Buffalo Cemetery

          At the turn of the century, Buffalo Cemetery was relocated to Pine Ridge Road from North Street in Buffalo. The North St. property was sold to build an armory. Those buried there were transferred to other cemeteries of the family's choice. If no one chose for the family and they were non-Catholic, they were transferred to Buffalo Cemetery on Pine Ridge Road. If the deceased were Catholic, they were transferred to United German and French Roman Catholic Cemetery. Most of the reinterments took place in 1901. Mount Calvary took control of the operation of this cemetery in 1985.

        » Cemetery Overview
        » Available Property Map

           Pine Lawn Cemetery

            Pine Lawn Cemetery became part of the Mount Calvary Cemetery Group in 1985 and is located on Harlem Road just before the Harlem Road/Genesee Street intersection. Veterans Square a tribute to those who served, Pine Lawn Chapel and Columbarium whose entrance is highlighted by the open air clock tower and the Hispanic Memorial Site are areas of distinction within this property.

          Our state of the art crematory is adjacent to the Pine Lawn Chapel providing a single location for services, the cremation and permanent memorialization.

          » Cemetery Overview
          » Available Property Map
          » Hispanic Memorial Site

           

          Mount Calvary Cemetery Group
          800 Pine Ridge Heritage Blvd., Cheektowaga, NY 14225
          Phone: (716) 892-6600 - Fax: (716) 892-0946
          Office Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm & Saturday 8:00am - 12:00pm
          © Copyright 2017 Mount Calvary Cemetery Group and FuneralNet®